- Managing clients' wealth holistically, and ensuring their financial needs are handled efficiently, professionally and in a timely manner, in line with the CIMB Private Banking service standards.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of clients' financial standing, financial goals, and risk tolerance to ensure that investment strategies and advice for the clients are appropriately aligned.
- Understand and communicate to clients, the risk involved with financial and investment strategies.
- Proactively ensure that financial strategies for client portfolios are kept current and reviewed regularly.
- Establish credibility and trust, maintaining the highest standards of personal and professional integrity at all time.
- Set goals and prioritize activities to maximize business growth and client satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with team members and other functions within the business.
- Comply with CIMB Private Banking Policies & Procedures, Code of Conduct and all regulations/notices/guidelines issued by Bank Negara Malaysia, Securities Commission of Malaysia and Bursa Malaysia.
- Candidates must have at least a minimum of three years of work experience.
- Candidates with work experience with financial institutions (preferably in client relationship and/or client advisory roles) will be given priority.
- All CFA and CFP holders are encouraged to apply.