Senior Manager, Research & Advocacy
- Tertiary academic qualification related to finance, economics, or law. Postgraduate degree desirable.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation or working towards preferred
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in the capital markets in corporate governance, asset management, securities research, compliance and securities regulations.
- Knowledge and experience working with regulators and official financial bodies are highly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially in persuasive writing and intellectual debate.
- Strong research skills, experience in data extraction, manipulation and analysis
- Experience in policy research is highly preferred.
- Public speaking experience is a plus.
- Native fluency in English.
- Knowledge and experience of financial markets and issues
- Excellent consulting, problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to motivate and influence others to achieve a common goal