Associate / Junior Portfolio Manager
- Assist investment research process and demonstrate detailed understanding of our investment portfolio and respective industry coverage group.
- Generate actionable investment ideas consistent with our investment philosophy that seek to outperform the broad stock market.
- Provide timely and useful portfolio recommendations of assigned associate portfolios with working knowledge of relationship history and specific client considerations.
- Develop working knowledge of estate, tax, and retirement plan structures and their role in the portfolio management process.
- Assist in the creation of Beese Fulmer’s Financial Foresight Analysis.
- Assist in day-to-day client portfolio tasks, such as: gifting, donations, RMD’s, raising cash.
- Ability to develop effective reports with excellent written and verbal communication, expressing complex ideas easily.
- Accurate and timely execution of trading across all custodians and asset classes.
- Assistance in creating and executing firm-wide block trades.
- Mastery of portfolio manager and custodian software.
- Assist in back-office trade processes.
- Assist in timely and accurate completion of account paperwork and money movement processes.
- Update and maintain composites and marketing presentations/compliance committee.
- Understand and adhere to Beese Fulmer’s client service standards and the importance of exceptional client relationships.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors