Senior Financial Analyst
Reporting to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, this highly visible position will work closely with finance and operations in analyzing and interpreting current trends both from a financial as well as operational perspective. A successful candidate must have prior experience in corporate finance, solid analytical skills, strong communication, an ability to work efficiently and effectively with little supervision and be very comfortable with complex models.
- Act as Finance lead to operating departments including Revenue, Banking Operations, IT, Call Center, Risk and Sales/Marketing by performing trend analysis and recommending corrective actions to management.
- Support the development of annual operating plan, periodic reforecasts and long-term outlooks for various operational departments.
- Produce monthly financial reports and analyze/compare actual results versus budget, reforecasts and prior periods.
- Build a strong reporting and analytical team providing accurate reports that track key metrics, financial results and operational efficiency.
- Prepare Quarterly Earnings Call materials and Board of Directors Presentations.
- Minimum three to five years of experience in analytical and strategic thinking role (investment banking, consulting, corporate development, business analytics) required
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in finance, accounting, mathematics or business
- Strong quantitative and analytical background
- Experience with cloud based planning systems
- Solid understanding of financial models
- Must be a self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be comfortable dealing with large data sets with the ability to manipulate data and summarize findings
- Desire to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial venture
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with various departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills – Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint