Financial Analyst/Project Manager
Boutique financial advisory firm, located in Scottsdale, AZ, is seeking a Financial Analyst/Project Manager to join its dynamic team. The Financial Analyst/Project Manager is ultimately responsible for the successful management of turnaround projects associated with corporate entities within a wide range of industries. The ideal candidate will address daily responsibilities that involve the intersection of finance, operations, and the interpretation of legal documents in a restructuring case. Driven, resourceful, and able to make rational decisions under pressure are qualities that make for an ideal candidate. Quantitative analytical skills are required.
Role and Responsibilities
Perform financial analyses, due diligence and other required duties including, but not limited to, managing creditor- and debtor-side in court and out-of-court restructurings and insolvencies, develop financial models and conduct research and analysis to help advice our current or prospective corporate clients on actual or projected situations.
· Exceptional financial modeling and spreadsheet capabilities: cash flow analysis, budgeting, forecasting, valuation and bookkeeping
· Forensic accounting analysis for partnership disputes, litigation support, and other restructuring engagements
· Assess all assets for liquidity value and marketing strategy
· Compose technical reports that are distributed to all parties & the Court
· Manage creditor claims process from initial claim to distribution
· Communicate with clients and their employees, attorneys, and consultants related to financial analyses and operational issues
· Propose goals and corresponding tasks to obtain the overall objective
· Effectively manage multiple project deadlines simultaneously
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, finance or related field
· 3-5 years of related business experience
· Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite Programs
· Excellent oral and written skills
Competitive salary depending on experience, including bonus opportunity; health benefits; paid vacation.