Assistant Manager - Product Management
- Be involved with planning, defining, and delivering new products and also provide pre-sales support to existing products, which support the investment advisory and sales process.
- Source and interpret external market intelligence from a domestic as well as global perspective, and identifying new business opportunities/product enhancements
- Work with Business Development team to answer ad hoc requests
- Interact with the sales team and also with product teams at key third-party distribution partners to gather, develop, and translate investment solutions through investment products.
- Answer and edit RFPs, RFIs, and questionnaires.
- Create and update firm and product presentations and other marketing collateral.
- Work with Risk & Quantitative Analysis team and Fund Management team to monitor, track and enhance the performance of launched products to ensure they remain competitive in the market place.