Index Management Research
As the Vice President of Index Management Research in Monterrey you will be a primary point for the client base in the Americas related to fixed income and equity index methodology topics (e.g., index replication, market classification, methodology consultations…..). This will include significant time interacting directly with clients both in person and/or over the phone. The VP will also interact as an important liaison between internal teams such as IT, DCS, Corporate Events in managing project work streams and in significantly contributing to the overall research and organizational agenda.
The Vice President of Index Management Research Officer will also be involved in general Index Management Research responsibilities such as index policy research and assistance in new product development.
• Serve as a central point for client base methodological and research based queries in the region. This is not an operational role.
• You will speak to a wide range of index methodology topics across our entire suite of index offerings (approximately 50% fixed income/50% equity). This will include helping to ensure that our corporate event and index methodologies remain consistent and predictable, that the construct is robust and comprehensive and that methodologies are dictated by a framework centered on market portfolio management practices and index replication.
• Contribute to consultation construction and extensive client interaction and engagement is a central requirement
• Travel within Americas region will be required
• 7-10 years direct or financial industry experience (a must)
• Undergraduate degree in Actuary, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative fields required
• The candidate should have very good knowledge around the fundamentals of fixed income and equity index investing and construction; ideally other asset class knowledge as well (a must)
• Fundamental knowledge and familiarity around concepts of index maintenance and portfolio management/replication across asset classes.
• Extensive experience and comfortability with clients is central to success in the role
• Very good quantitative knowledge and analytical skills
• Excellent English communication and written skills
• Desired skills: Advanced degree and/or CFA preferred
More searches like this
- Management Consulting Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Multimanager Strategies Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Marketing and Public Relations Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Operations Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Performance Analysis Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters