Senior Investment Consultant
Senior Investment Consultant
CONTACT: A.J. Noll – 612.223.7966; firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Investment Consultant Basic Function Expand and deepen the network of Independent Financial Advisors, CPA’s & attorneys referring clients to company and to communicate and meet high net worth investors who have expressed an interest in company’s investment services. Develops “partnering” relationships with Independent Financial Advisor, accounting firms, and estate planning firms with the objective of providing the highest level of investment management services to their clients. Performance in the role is based on the acquisition of new assets under management.
- Develop and implement programs designed to increase the quality and quantity of Independent
Financial Advisors, accounting and law firms referring clients to Company.
- Ensure that Independent Financial Advisors are kept abreast of firm and industry developments.
- Ensure that the transition from the sales process to portfolio management is smooth and accurate.
- Facilitate the new accounts and account transfer process.
- Handle Independent Financial Advisor and client communication.
- Prepare client presentations.
- Communicate regularly with centers of influence to ensure that products and services are meeting their
needs, expectations and specifications.
- Facilitate and conduct individual meetings and presentations in assigned territory.
- Generate new assets to the firm using a highly professional consultative sales approach.
In addition to the above, act in a leadership role and as technical resource for centers of influence. Serves as a mentor to Investment Consultants.
Job Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum seven years of experience, specifically in the High Net Worth or sophisticated products area
- MBA and/or CFA required
- Extensive knowledge of portfolio management, including knowledge of investment techniques and asset allocation, investment research, capital market behaviors, and financial instruments generally acquired through years of investment and /or HNW related experience.
- Broad knowledge of financial planning, investment and/or HNW economic issues (aka “continual learner”) and the ability to apply principal techniques of portfolio management, along with excellent communication skills to effectively interface with clients and investment colleagues.
- Prior success in the HNW or UHNW market
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Highly competitive and goal-oriented
- A focus on sales and new business development
- Strategic thinker, able to assess and recommend a course of action
- Highest level of both personal and professional demeanor and ethical behavior
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the High Net Worth market
- MBA and CFA required (or desire to study and attain the CFA)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Investment Management
Please contact A.J. Noll to send resume and set up a time to discuss the opportunity further
- Phone: 612.223.7966
- Email: email@example.com