Associate, Institutional Sales and Consultant Relations
The Institutional Associate works closely with the Institutional Sales and Consultant Relations teams to assist with executing Causeway Capital Management’s sales strategies, consultant ratings efforts and achieve new business goals by providing effective business and relationship management support for the team. Los Angeles based.
- Serve as the internal resource for institutional sales/consultant relations teams.
- Engage in external communication with all levels of the plan sponsor community, providing detailed firm, product, and performance information to assist in furthering the positioning of CCM for success with a particular firm or to assist in furthering a particular institutional sales opportunity.
- Initiate and manage all systematic follow ups using Salesforce and Exact Target/Marketing Cloud.
- Respond to regular and ad hoc requests from plans and consultants.
- Initiate and execute detailed competitor analysis, asset allocation reviews, and strategy positioning studies to help better articulate CCM strategy strengths through the use of available tools including:
- Causeway Analytics Risk Lens
- Work closely with Product Management and Marketing to improve the systems and processes used to generate, collect and store institutional data (firm, assets, product, etc.).
- Assist with sales reporting primarily through the use of Salesforce.com to ensure all activities and opportunities of the team are being accurately captured and reported
- Use available resources to build product knowledge on product strategies and vehicles.
- Act independently and exercise sound business judgment on a daily basis, recognizing that the integrity of our product data used in sales and marketing material, consultant websites, and databases is crucial to new business opportunities.
- Assist in other projects as necessary.
Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years of consultant relations, sales, or sales support experience (preferably institutional) or investment consulting firm experience.
- Series 7/63 strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the financial marketplace including, but not limited to: stocks, bonds, international investing, currency, alternatives etc.
- Experience with SalesForce, Exact Target, Marketing Cloud, eVestment database and FactSet a plus.
- Team-oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the fact or perception of their race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.