Associate - Financial Services
Capstone is a leading Washington, DC-based policy analysis and regulatory due diligence firm, which advises institutional investors – hedge funds, private equity, and mutual funds – on how public policy impacts the value of publicly-traded and privately-held investments. Our firm balances sophisticated policy and investment analysis in the financial services, healthcare, energy, and TMT sectors, and advises some of the largest and most sophisticated institutional investors in the U.S. and Europe.
We are in search of an associate with specialized expertise in financial services policy. Associates are responsible for developing unique investment ideas based on rigorous policy analysis. They interact regularly with politicians, regulators and other policymakers, as well as investors across the U.S financial services sector. The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical skills, creativity, and a demonstrated interest in policy and financial markets. A successful candidate will be a highly qualified professional with at least 2 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, policy analysis, or a related field. Capstone is an intense but rewarding, meritocratic environment where associates will be asked to take on a significant amount of responsibility.
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Intelligence and the ability to think creatively
- The ability to express differentiated opinions clearly and forcefully, supported by robust analysis
- Strong client servicing and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
- The ability to develop and discern high-quality, value-oriented investment ideas
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Passion for combining policy and politics with investing
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree required
- At least two years of experience in consulting, banking, policy analysis or a related field
- High academic achievement
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Capstone, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on gender, race or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or national origin.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Fintech/Insurtech Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Fintech/Insurtech Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Fintech/Insurtech Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Fintech/Insurtech Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Fintech/Insurtech Full Time jobs in Bachelors