Assistant Vice President - Index Development, Index Services
The primary purpose of the role is to successfully on-board indices calculated and developed by SGX Index Edge with a view to grow and expand the operation further.
- Domain leadership in index development.
- Develop a working relationship with clients to onboard custom indices
- Research, Development and promotion of indices
- Ongoing client support
- Client Support and Onboarding
- Onboarding of new indices within SGX technology platforms
- Offer guidance to the operations team to ensure successful ongoing management of new indices
- Identify index management risks and build process optimization tools for the index operations team
- Act as technical liaison between the client and operations team.
- Aid in continuous enhancement and development of SGX technology platforms
- Index development
- Development of new custom indices per client specifications
- Ability to interpret and develop complex index strategies across instruments
- Regular engagement with vendors to both source and deliver data.
- Analyze and interpret vast amounts of data across markets to build indices in line with objectives
- Engagement with Singapore-based product team to support growth of proprietary indices in EU markets
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, mathematics or Engineering, CFA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Index management, research or product development with an index provider or investment bank
- Strong command of various index strategies and corporate actions treatment
- Coding in Python an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Adaptable to rapid change