Analyst, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking Group
As our Analyst, Corporate Finance, your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Participate in execution of a board range of corporate finance transactions such as IPOs, takeovers and mergers, acquisitions and disposals, restructuring, placing, rights issues and open offers, as well as other corporate matters;
- Carry out due diligence exercises and execution works, prepare and review documentations, financial models, liaise with other professional parties and regulatory authorities;
- Assist senior bankers in developing and maintaining relationships with key clients;
- Involve in deal/transaction origination, prepare marketing materials, assist in marketing and business development activities.
- Bachelor or postgraduate degree in finance, accounting, law or business-related discipline, preferably with professional qualification such as CPA or CFA;
- 1 year's relevant experience in investment banks or Big4;
- Knowledge and understanding of Listing Rules, Takeovers Code and other relevant rules and regulations are desirable;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, as well as fluency in Putonghua;
- Proactive, detail-oriented, strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good teamwork and communication skills, high commitment to work and willing to travel;
- Potential fresh graduates without relevant experience will also be considered.