Manager, Investment Finance (Public Markets)
The Alberta Teachers' Retirement Fund Board (ATRF) is an organization that takes pride in our outstanding investment management and exceptional plan member services, resulting in more than $16 billion of assets under management on behalf of more than 80,000 plan members.
As a growing and diverse organization, we're building for the future and require the skills and talents of people like you. Join our team in Edmonton, Alberta and be part of a high-performing, collaborative group that shares a purpose and a commitment to excellence.
We are seeking a Manager, Investment Finance - Public Markets to lead our investment operations for public markets. The role will report to the Senior Manager of the group and, will provide the opportunity to participate in an exciting, technology-driven change project as part of the overall investment finance responsibilities.
- A minimum of five years of experience in investment finance operations
- Leadership experience that includes approximately two years of managing, or serving as Team Lead within, a small or mid-sized team
- A background that includes effective collaboration with other key business areas, including front and back offices within investment firms
- Project management expertise
- Deep knowledge of investment operations, custodial processes, and derivative administration
- Bachelor's degree with a Finance or Accounting specialty
- Post-graduate degree or professional designation such as a CFA
As one of Alberta's Top Employers for the last three consecutive years we offer a competitive compensation package which includes:
- 100% employer paid benefits, defined benefit pension plan, health & wellness spending accounts, paid volunteer time and much more.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development.
- Learning and development supported through ATRF's education reimbursement program.
- An engaging, inclusive culture where you can be you!
At ATRF, diversity is one of our core strengths. We are an organization that takes pride in ensuring the people we hire and the culture we create reflects and celebrates diversity of thought, background, and experience.
For a more detailed job description or to apply, please send your resume to the attention of Lisa Newey at Vlaad & Company: email@example.com.