Analyst / Senior Analyst (only for Bangalore-based candidates)
About the Employer
InfraHedge is an innovative specialist company focused that provides a managed account infrastructure for institutional investors to invest in hedge funds. Our clients are pension funds, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, funds of funds and family offices.
Our services are based on independent governance, transparency and rigorous risk management for hedge fund investments. We bring decades of experience in building efficient financial operations infrastructure and a deep understanding of how to mitigate operational risk for institutions investing in hedge funds.
InfraHedge believes that institutional focus will redefine the hedge fund industry and thus our services break new ground in many ways. We differentiate ourselves by de-coupling asset management from risk management and are totally focused on providing a very high quality operating infrastructure and risk analytics that facilitate risk management.
Our core values are as follows and we expect all employees to demonstrate these in day to day work:
- Team work
- Positive Attitude
- Customer delight
This is a unique opportunity for a qualified, analytical and highly articulate individual with the right work experience to join a high impact company that provides leading edge services that will redefine how institutions invest in hedge funds. The right individual will be customer friendly, have a curious mind, a creative problem solving attitude, an uncompromising standard of personal excellence and an ability to lead a small but highly focused team that interacts closely with investors and hedge fund managers.
- Working knowledge of VaR, Vol, Stress tests and Risk sensitivities.
- Manage systematic model testing for VaR, Vol, TE and support Back testing
- Manage systematic model testing for Stress testing
- To provide timely and accurate market data for internal Market risk systems.
- Analyse time series data for information content that may be of use to Risk Managers, such as market liquidity, hedge efficiency.
- Validation of time series data including security pricing, asset pricing, index, corporate actions, trading data and market level data.
- Management of own daily production, data integrity and testing projects
- Understanding of regulatory environment framework UCITS guidelines and Market Risk directive CAD 2.
- The role involves understanding the various processes to generate the risk numbers retrieved by various risk feeds. This will involve evaluation and analysis of Market risk exposures by employing statistical and other approaches.
- Work closely with the Risk data providers, Business, IT, Controllers, Operations and counterparts in other regions
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing, operations and controls
- Build engagement with service providers and drive KPIs
- Responsible for all client set up in coordination with Implementation Team, confirming client requirements and assisting in development of those requirements as part of Fund on-boarding process
- Responsible for On-Boarding and setup of new client reporting requests including report specification and development
- Support the Client relationship team in ensuring streamlined Investor communications
- Key focus on service delivery excellence and ability to work under pressure.
- Focus on building and maintaining quality and control systems
- 0-2 years of Financial services experience in Market Risk Management or Market Risk Reporting or Market Capital Reporting of an Investment Bank.
- Good understanding of all financial instruments including complex OTC products such COCO bonds
- Understands Hedge Fund Strategies and hedge fund investing
- Ability to work in a team to tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to streamline processes and build automation
Only Bangalore-based candidates need apply.
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Banking Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Credit Analysis Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Hedge Funds Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Risk Management Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors