Investment Grade Credit Analyst
- Use in-depth value analysis to make investment grade credit recommendations and form comprehensive sector, & security views.
- Generate profitable trade ideas, minimise risk & monitor previous trades.
- Use the above to then determine the relative value of credits & have a proven track record of augmenting portfolio returns.
- Verbal & written communication of investment recommendations & credit opinions (including white papers & industry presentations).
- Ad-hoc project assistance.
- Degree in Finance or Economics preferable. (CFA and/or MBA preferred, or progressing towards).
- Must be skilled and experienced in corporate credits
- Advanced Excel skills & Bloomberg essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Motivated, competitive, able to work independently as part of a team-oriented organisation