Portfolio Manager Opportunity:
FCI Advisors is seeking an experienced Portfolio Manager for our Seattle metro market.
Founded in 1966, FCI Advisors (FCI) is an independent, nationally recognized, privately-owned registered investment advisor (RIA). Serving private clients and institutions, FCI is committed to the delivery of a superior client experience. Based in Overland Park, Kansas, the firm manages over $8.9 billion in assets.
This position plays a key role in supporting the growth of our sub-advisory client, Heritage Bank. The position reports to the President and CEO of FCI, and will work closely with the Director of Wealth Management for Heritage Bank. The ideal candidate will have outstanding technical and relationship skills, a desire to serve clients, and work within a team environment. Relevant professional experience within a bank setting is preferred. Candidates will be considered for hire in Seattle, Washington.
- Managing, soliciting, developing and retaining client relationships for the Wealth Management Division of Heritage Bank
- Implement investment policy within portfolios for which FCI has investment responsibility. Effectively communicate investment policy and processes.
- Determine appropriate investment objectives, working with clients and administrative officers.
- Manage individual, institutional and all forms of trust and IRA accounts consistent with the established investment objectives of the client.
- Regularly review client portfolios. Stay informed of capital market, economic and industry developments.
- Develop and maintain constructive, pro-active working relationships with bank professionals with whom the portfolio manager offices, facilitating a team effort.
- Increase assets under management (AUM) and revenue by conveying FCI investment philosophies, processes and policies to prospective clients in the course of completing the sale of investment services.
- Work closely with commercial lending officers to assist in business development.
- Build and maintain client relationships through quality client service, anticipation of client needs and communications to meet defined objectives.
- Participate in the trust investment committee process, providing complete and timely information relative to client portfolios. Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and five to ten years related portfolio management/analysis experience required.
- Master’s degree (M.B.A.) or equivalent preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation required.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and boards of directors. Superior communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common research reports, financial reports, and investment documents.
- Ability to stay organized, work independently and collaborate remotely with FCI Advisors’ teams based in Overland Park.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to consistently follow-through in completing tasks.
- Strong ability to work as part of team.
More searches like this
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors