Carraighill is an independent research provider on European financial systems and bank equities. Carraighill services an internationally located institutional client base with a fundamental and proprietary research process. Our clients are large asset managers and hedge funds based in the US, UK and Asia. We are focused on serving this growing client base with high conviction driven investment ideas.
We are building a world class independent investment research firm that fosters a culture of entrepreneurial learning, honesty and attention to detail.
We are looking to hire a research analyst to join the Carraighill team, based in Dun Laoghaire. This role will involve:
- Building, maintaining and developing bank equity financial models;
- Gathering and analysing company and sector newsflow;
- Liaising and building relationships with company managements;
- Researching banks and banking systems from a financial, regulatory and political perspective;
- Providing detailed analysis to contribute to the Carraighill research product.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A keen interest in investing and a curious mind;
- A business/finance degree or Masters qualification;
- An accounting qualification;
- 2 years + experience in a related role;
- Excellent analytical, financial modelling and quantitative skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills; verbal and written;
- Excellent information technology capability, including a high level of competence in MS Office products (particularly Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Tableau);
- CFA exam candidate or qualification would be beneficial.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a passion for investing. We are creating a business and a learning environment that offers invaluable experience, and we pay competitively.
If you would like to apply, please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org