Assistant Manager - Finance
- Liasoning and coordinating with statutory auditors for finalization of Financial statements with applicability of different accounting standards.
- Handling and assisting in Direct and Indirect Taxes matters (including filing of tax returns such as TDS, Service Tax, Softex etc.) to ensure meeting of all compliances within the statutory deadlines.
- Robust MIS including Monthly Provisioning & closing, and not limited to Project-wise customer-wise profitability and Financial accounting and managing subsidiary companies accounts.Vendor / Debtors Reconciliations and Ledger scrutiny Debtors and Creditors ageing report & analysis Regular Bank reconciliations and communications with banks and managing Treasury which includes forward contracts etc.
- ROC related and Legal matters / compliance Send to end AP invoicing process
- In a dynamic organization like SG Analytics, you will also be assigned other responsibilities on an “as-needed” basis to assist in the growth of the company.
Skills Required :
- Good knowledge of General Accounting & Auditing
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Understanding of Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Misc. finance related work
- MS Excel / Word / PowerPoint
- Analytical skills
- Good Interaction skills