M&A Integration - Senior Consultant
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Technology discounts - from Apple, HP, Lenovo, to Windows
- Employee excellence awards - your hard work won't go unnoticed
Kickstart your career in corporate finance as you join our rapidly growing team and gain enviable exposure to large scale deals.
What will your typical day look like?
Supporting Corporate and Private Equity clients in the assessment of potential merger synergies and carve-outs, and stand-alone performance improvements, you will help clients realise the true strategic and operational capability of acquisitions. This will involve planning and implementing integration and separation projects as the result of M&A activity.
As a Senior Consultant, you will also be involved with:
- Financial analysis and modelling of the investment opportunity
- Preparation of acquisition business cases for review by key stakeholders
- Execution of the transaction, including the negotiation of Transitional Service Agreements
About the team
We know that Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) are a huge deal for businesses, so whether it is buying or selling in a transaction, we support clients from the start to finish. Our Integration and Separation team provide support in strategy, research, due diligence, implementation and cost tracking across mergers and divestments, with a focus on increasing growth and value. Join our like-minded and supportive team in providing clients with sophisticated advice and confidence in their transactions and deals.
Click here to find out more
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- Advisory/consulting experience, from tier 1 or 2 consultancy, boutique strategy consulting firm, strategy practice within Big 4, or the internal strategy function of a large corporate
- Familiarity with the broader deal-oriented process and environment
- Pragmatic commercial acumen - able to identify risks and develop solutions to manage those risks, with the ability and willingness to deal with ambiguity and change
- Finance, accounting, economics or engineering background with a related post graduate qualification or are currently studying towards a CA, CFA or MBA
Why Deloitte?At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Steph Polkinghorne from the Talent Acquisition team on 02 9322 7695. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP163370