Senior Research Analyst
Senior Research Analyst for View Capital Advisors
View Capital Advisors is a growing wealth management firm based in Dallas serving HNW individuals, families and institutional clients in both the United States and abroad. We are looking for a Senior Research Analyst. The Senior Research Analyst is responsible for performing investment research and due diligence leading to investment recommendations for the firm’s client advisors and clients. The Senior Research Analyst is also responsible for monitoring assigned investment holdings and assisting the Chief Investment Officer in developing the asset allocation framework and risk management strategies. The position is based in Dallas.
The Senior Research Analyst should identify potential investment opportunities for the firm’s clients, and be able to complete an investment research project, including completing a comparative analysis, performing due diligence, and producing a final recommendation. The Senior Research Analyst should be able to present to clients and prospects of the Firm. Day-to-day tasks include:
- Completing research assignments tasked by CIO or senior management
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to support potential investment opportunities
- Preparing internal memoranda and other materials used to support investment recommendations and communicating with both internal and external constituents
- Managing relationships with managers, and monitoring assigned investments
- Identifying new investment opportunities and completing research with the approval of CIO or senior management
- Assisting in the development of an asset allocation framework for use by the client advisors
- Performing quarterly reviews and comparative analysis of recommended investments
- Assisting in the negotiation, structuring and implementation of investments
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA and /or CFA or CAIA preferred
- Several years of experience in investment research, investment management, wealth management, banking or capital markets
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of alternative investments (hedge funds, private equity and real estate), asset allocation theory and modeling, portfolio management, investment analysis and performance measurement
- Computer proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Passion for investments; strong business acumen; high level of energy and initiative; strong relationship-building, organizational, multitasking and written/verbal communication skills. Close attention to detail. Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team. Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:Ken Shoji, Chief Investment Officer, View Capital Advisors
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.