Vice President, Product Specialist – Private Real Estate
SkyBridge Capital is a global alternative investment firm based in New York with $9.2 billion in assets under management or advisement (as of January 31, 2019).
SkyBridge is seeking a Vice President-level Product Specialist to support its rapidly growing private real estate investment business, including the firm’s recently launched SkyBridge Opportunity Zone REIT (www.sozreit.com). The Product Specialist will be a client-facing member of the firm’s sales team responsible for advising and educating current and prospective clients on all aspects of private real estate as an asset class, the Opportunity Zone program and SkyBridge’s related product offerings.
The Product Specialist will interact constantly with other members of the sales team and other functional areas within SkyBridge, including executive management and the investment, operations and legal teams.
The Product Specialist will assist sales team members in raising capital. Additionally, the Product Specialist will assist in identifying prospective investors, making investor presentations, and managing the sales process to its conclusion.
This is a high visibility role with exceptional growth potential in an entrepreneurial organization. The willingness and ability to work very hard is necessary for success.
Maintain an active dialogue with existing and prospective investors, including HNW individuals, intermediaries (RIAs, FOs/MFOs, broker/dealers, banks, consultants) and institutions (primarily taxable corporates given the nature of the Opportunity Zone program tax benefits).
Accompany sales team members to meetings with prospective investors and serve as the subject matter expert on private real estate and the Opportunity Zone program. Travel (all domestic) is expected to be minimal initially but will likely increase over time (several trips a month).
Quickly develop subject matter expertise on the private real estate asset class and the Opportunity Zone program (investment, legal and tax constraints and requirements) and serve as an internal and external educational resource.
Assist SkyBridge executive management and investment team leadership with the day-to-day operation of the firm's private real estate business (responsibilities will vary widely in this regard, for example, ranging from helping to organize road shows and produce marketing materials to taking a lead role in due diligence meetings with institutional investors).
Assist intermediaries as well as sales, operations and compliance colleagues with subscription document processing.
- At least two but less than 10 years of professional work experience, formal analyst training program experience preferred
- BA/BS degree, CFA/JD/MBA preferred
- Series 7 and Series 63 within three months of joining, current registration preferred
- Very strong communication skills
- General knowledge of private real estate asset class characteristics
- General knowledge of the Opportunity Zone program, a candidate with technical expertise (for example, obtained via legal or tax experience working on Opportunity Zone deals and/or products) would be especially attractive
More searches like this
- Hedge Funds Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Institutional Sales Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Marketing and Public Relations Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wholesale Sales Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors