Hedge Fund Analyst
To select and monitor hedge fund managers.
- To analyse, select and regularly monitor hedge fund managers
- To contribute to the performances of products and mandates.
- To prepare the communication with in-house and external clients about performance reports, market information and other topics linked to the strategies pursued.
- To assist with preparing reports on activities associated with alternative investment funds (monthly newsletter, monthly and quarterly reports, etc.).
- Master's degree in Finance, MBA, CFA or CAIA, or a qualification deemed equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Finance, a previous experience in the Hedge Funds industry is a plus
- Excellent command of English; French would be an asset
- Must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
As the successful applicant, you should have excellent priority management skills and take an innovative approach to resolving problems. In addition to having a high degree of initiative, you will be open-minded, committed and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve the Group's objectives. You will also have a keen sense of responsibility and will make client satisfaction the key priority in your work.