Team Leader - Solutions Training
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
• Lead the effort to support and participate in collaborating with key internal relationships, departments, and divisions, to meet branch team and client needs
• Develop strategy and lead the effort to provide Regional Support Coverage to the BRD Division
• Provide one- on -one coaching to the most experienced FAs on the firm's advisory programs
• Develop and lead initiatives cross departmentally, divisionally and in the field to meet client needs and deepen client relationships using the firm's advisory programs
• Provide appropriate resources, support and direction to help associates meet the needs of the team and firm.
• Provide feedback, coaching, training and guidance to other associates; share knowledge to help develop others. May take a leadership role in the development of Interns, RDPs/ ALPs, new associates and CSG Training Specialists I and II
• Represent department on division and firm-wide committees and projects.
• Influence and assist in the creation and delivery of firm training to apply the 5-step process, primary client needs, product knowledge and client segmentation.
• Support and in some cases lead targeted, practice management level-based support programs for trimester action plan hand-raisers.
* Bachelor’s degree. CFP, CIMA or CFA desired : Series 7 and 66 required
* Generally 7 years of experience in respective area or financial services industry.
* Extensive knowledge of the firm's advisory programs and the Bridge Builder mutual funds
* Previous training or presentation experience required; ability to execute presentations for large groups
* Strong people leadership skills, including demonstrated success thinking strategically, developing others: engaging and inspiring.
* Strong knowledge in investment fundamentals
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential including the ability to interact with general partners and other leaders of the firm
* Ability to coach FAs and Branch Teams on complex advisory and investment topics
* Ability and willingness to travel
* Able to apply knowledge of Edward Jones business model, philosophies and values.
* Demonstrates personal initiative, strong interpersonal and advanced project management skills.