Training Solutions Specialist, CSG - STL or TEMPE
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
* Support and participate in collaborating with and leveraging key internal relationships, departments, and divisions, to meet branch team and client needs.
* Provide Regional Support Coverage to the BRD Division
* Provide one- on -one coaching to FAs on the firm's advisory programs
* Participate in initiatives cross departmentally, divisionally and in the field to meet client needs and deepen client relationships
* Implement and ensure the effectiveness of the CSG contribution to FA and BOA training programs, in alignment with firm advice and guidance and in the context of a sound learning strategy.
* Coordinate the strategy, development and delivery of face-to-face, virtual, on-line and other modes of training to branch teams and home office associates on Investment Advisory within the context of applying the Solutions-based approach, client needs, product knowledge and firm advice
* Influence and assist in the firm's efforts to evolve from product training to client solutions-based training and learning strategy
* Provide support and in some cases help lead the implementation of division standards for training and performance support across the division
* Support and in some cases lead targeted, practice management level-based support programs for trimester action plan hand-raisers
* Is a subject matter expert in area of emphasis, branch and client interactions and Edward Jones business model, philosophies, best practices and values
* Bachelor’s degree
* Generally 5 years of experience in respective area or financial services industry.
* All securities licenses required by area (Series 7 and 66) must be obtained within 6 months of hire.
* Strong knowledge in investment fundamentals
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential including the ability to interact with general partners and other leaders of the firm
* Ability to execute presentations for large groups
* Ability to coach FAs and Branch Teams on complex topics
* Ability and willingness to travel
* Able to apply knowledge of Edward Jones business model, philosophies and values.
* Demonstrates personal initiative, strong interpersonal and advanced project management skills.