Senior Training Solutions Specialist, CSG
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Senior Solutions Training Specialist – Investment Advisory Program will ensure highly effective formal training on advisory program topic(s) for branch teams and home office associates at all levels. The specialist will develop a learning strategy, and create and deliver formal classroom and e-learning sessions through the lens of a solutions-based approach. This will require collaboration with multiple departments and divisions in order to accomplish the Client Strategies Group's business goals.
* Leads the strategy development and delivery of face-to-face Advisory Program training to branch teams and home office groups
* Leads the firm's efforts to evolve from product training to client solutions-based training and learning strategy
* Lead, support and participate in collaborating with and leveraging key internal relationships, departments and divisions, to meet branch team and client needs
* Serves as subject matter expert on Advisory Programs, additional areas, Edward Jones business model, philosophies and values
* Provides feedback, coaching, training and guidance to other associates FAs and BOAs; shares knowledge to help develop others. May take a leadership role in the development of interns, RDPs, new associates and other Solutions Specialists
* Influences and guides stakeholders as to effective learning strategy, including, training, communication and performance support
* Uncovers issues and suggests and implements changes to procedures, processes and plans to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness
* Actively contributes to the strategy of the department, area and division
* Articulates and advocates for the work of the department, area and division
* FINRA 7 and 66 preferred
* Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree and/or CFP preferred
* Generally 7 years of experience in advisory programs or financial services industry
* Knowledge of investment products and concepts, practices and procedures used in the investment industry
* Industry specific designations or certificates as required by department should be completed and maintained
* Functional knowledge aligned with area of expertise
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential, including the ability to interact with general partners and other leaders of the firm
* Broad understanding of Edward Jones business model, philosophies and values
* Demonstrates personal initiative, strong interpersonal and advanced project management skills
* Demonstrates organization and time management skills to meet deadlines