Credit Analyst / Credit Manager – Real Estate Lending
Title – Credit Analyst / Credit Manager – Real Estate Lending
Relevant Experience – 2 - 5 yrs
Qualifications – CA/ MBA with CFA/progress towards the CFA charter
- Preliminary screening of commercial real estate financing transactions and structuring
- Interaction with in-house team (relationship, legal, technical and operations) to provide solution to clients in coordinated and timely manner.
- Interaction with client to understand their business model, organization structure and financing needs. Also resolution of queries and collection of information on ongoing basis
- Credit analysis & due diligence. Preparing Credit & Risk Assessment Notes (CRAN) for evaluating risk in borrower, transaction and underlying security and making initial recommendations
- Presenting the proposal to sanctioning authorities
- Preparing review and renewal credit reports for revisiting the limits and assessing the same for credit alerts
- Preparing term sheets
- Checking disbursements to ensure compliance with sanctioned terms
- The role is a part of a team reporting tor an AVP responsible for a part of the portfolio
Candidates who fit the above requirements can apply in confidence to email@example.com. Must mention "CFA-Charter-KMIL Expression of Interest" in the subject line.