Junior Fixed Income Analyst - London
MNI is looking for a junior fixed income analyst to join our London Markets Team covering European markets. You will be working alongside an experienced team of economists and traders drawn from the buy-side and sell-side. The team provides real-time analysis of financial market developments, global macro trends and trade flows for fixed income and currency traders.
Initially you will be supporting the senior fixed income analysts and will eventually be given your own area of analytical coverage. To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity and an ability to deliver in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company and to establish yourself in the market.
The principal responsibilities of this position include:
- Providing real-time information and analytical coverage of European fixed income markets.
- Covering bond auctions and helping to maintain the internal data infrastructure.
- Eventually pursuing independent research into macro/fixed income themes.
- Interacting with clients from the sell-side and buy-side.
Essential requirements for this role
- Minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree in economics/finance/maths-related discipline from a highly regarded university.
- 1-3 year’s work experience, preferably in a similar role.
- At least some knowledge of fixed income markets.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines within a real-time market environment.
- Highly articulate and excellent writing style.
- Confident, self-motivated, ambitious and eager to learn.
- Willingness to pursue CFA qualification.
What We Offer:
- Major career and professional development. We develop, grow, and promote talent.
- Each member of our growing global team has myriad opportunities to excel.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
MNI recognises the importance of work life balance. If this challenge appeals to you, please come talk to us. Send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Economics Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Trading Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Other Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors