Junior Investment Specialist
Working closely with senior investment specialists to build an ‘investment partnership’ with Client Relationship Managers (CRMs) to deliver to our clients a unique investment experience aligned to their needs and geographical specificities. Support senior management in the development and organization of the global investment specialists’ team.
- Communicate the investment platform’s strategy and solutions to CRMs, clients and prospects.
- Help determine clients’ needs and prepare investment advisory proposals and portfolio reviews.
- In conjunction with the senior investment specialist, identify and develop new business opportunities from the existing client base as well as take part in new marketing initiatives to help convert prospects to clients.
- Execute trade orders and confirm execution to clients, either directly or through assistants.
- Support senior management in the development and coordination of key projects such as business analysis and strategic planning.
- Master’s degree in Finance , Business, Engineering or similar
- Postgraduate-type qualification such as CFA (ongoing or completed) would be an asset.
- 2 years’ experience in Wealth Management or Asset Management
- A definite interest in financial markets and current international affairs.
- A well-developed service-oriented attitude together with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong team player.
- Perfect command of Italian and English; French or Spanish would be an asset.