Who we are
Asia Securities is a leading Investment Bank in Sri Lanka providing services across Investment Banking, Research, Stock Brokerage and Wealth Management. Founded in 1991, the firm has reemerged as multi-award-winning platform led by the industry’s most internationally experienced management team. We are the local market partner for several of the world’s preeminent investment banks and brokerage houses. Our clients include Multi-national and Local Corporates, Financial Institutions, Public Sector Entities, Multilateral Development Banks, High Net-worth Individuals, Family Offices, and Retail Investors across multiple geographies. The company has been consistently recognized for its focus on integrity, quality of advice and trusted, long-term relationships and ability to deliver for its clients.
The Wealth Management division provides cross-asset class investment solutions that are customized to meet the needs of sophisticated clients. Our team brings together over 35 years of investment expertise across local and international markets having overseen Assets Under Management of over US$500million.
In support of our ambitious growth strategy, we are seeking a smart, dynamic and multi-talented individual to join as a Senior Analyst.
How you will grow and fulfill your potential
- Build and maintain detailed financial models and databases across multiple industries to aid in analyzing existing and potential investments
- Attend company meetings, investor conferences, and industry conferences to gain a deeper understanding of value drivers
- Identify and keep up-to-date on local and global events which impact investment decisions and proactively present own views on such events to the team
- Prepare presentations and actively participate during investment committee meetings
Skills we are looking for
- Business model analysis
- Financial modelling (including valuation methodologies)
- Report writing and presentation
- Detail oriented
- Independent and delivery focused
- Interpersonal skills
Qualifications & experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Engineering
- CFA qualified or working towards it
- At least three years of capital markets experience
To apply, please send you resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th April 2019.
Integrity is fundamental to everything we do and say, and when it comes to our clients and employees, trust is paramount. We pride ourselves on delivering Insight based services that help our clients gain a competitive advantage. We aim to pioneer change in the local financial markets, and for our clients, by focusing on Innovation that goes past the obvious solutions.
More searches like this
- Economics Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors