Provide top quality client service.
- Develop and maintain consistent client contact and communications to insure maximum client satisfaction.
- Form relationships with clients who are currently served by another Bartlett advisor to prepare for a transition between primary advisors over time.
- Discuss strategies with clients to insure current strategies are relevant and continuing to meet their needs, goals and objectives.
- Keep clients apprised of portfolio status and progress.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with client’s other professional advisors (i.e., accountants, lawyers, etc.).
Management of client investments.
- Review and clarify the needs, goals and financial objectives of clients.
- Apply investment strategies to meet client’s needs, goals and objectives.
- Manage and monitor portfolios to insure adherence to strategies.
- Participate in and support the investment strategy process of the firm.
Develop additional revenue producing benefits
- Develop referral networks with individuals likely to be significant professional advisors (i.e., accountants, lawyers, etc.).
- Work with advisors and others in the firm, external sources and centers of influence to develop new business opportunities.
- Establish a presence in the community and become a Bartlett Ambassador.
The ideal associate will:
- Have strong work ethic and commitment to success.
- Have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Have a commitment to providing superior client service and ability to build and maintain strong relationships, both externally and internally.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and interpret, gather objective information, negotiate, and respond to all levels of interaction.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team and with a wide array of people.
- Have a sense of urgency with a strong attention to detail.
- Act with a high degree of integrity and ethics, both personally and professionally.
- Be articulate, have a professional demeanor, and present a good image.
- Be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and have the ability to adapt to new office technology.
- Have an awareness and understanding of compliance issues within the investment industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field.
- CFA and/or CFP designation is preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant, client-facing experience, preferably with an RIA/wealth management firm and with high net worth clients.
- Strong, broad-based knowledge of the wealth management business, allowing for capable articulation of the firm’s strategy on investments within the context of an overall wealth management plan.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to: 6BB4C6EA89@jobs.workablemail.com.
Bartlett Wealth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors