Impax Asset Management LLC (“Impax”), investment adviser to Pax World Funds (“Pax”), and a leader in the field of Sustainable Investing, is seeking an RFP specialist to join our business development team. You will be responsible for crafting well-written, accurate and compelling responses to RFPs, DDQs, RFIs and other client or prospect questionnaires.
You will need excellent communication, interpersonal, computer and analytical skills, and a strong work ethic. You will report directly to the Vice President, Institutional Business Development.
- Understanding our company’s mission, values and product offerings. Develop a strong knowledge base of the firm's strategies, investment approach and other aspects of the corporate platform to effectively understand and respond to client/prospect requests.
- Actively participate in and contribute to client service and business development by providing direct support to the business development team in Portsmouth, cooperating closely with the global sales and client service team.
- Coordinate and contribute to the development of timely and accurate content for RFIs, RFPs, DDQs, and industry databases with input from subject matter experts across all levels of the organization, including sales, investment management, sustainable research, marketing, operations and compliance.
- Work closely with RFP specialists in London, UK and Greenwich, CT offices to maintain consistency of messaging in RFPs, DDQs and RFIs in our key markets across the world.
- Works within a team environment to complete client and prospect questionnaires and other types of information requests within the required timeframe.
- Reviews outgoing client and prospect content for accuracy, including questionnaires, industry databases, and marketing materials.
- Proficiency with RFP-related software and applications, preferably Qvidian, ensuring that the content within the database is well-organized, current, and compliant.
- Create an ongoing process to have data and content updated regularly by subject matter experts.
- Lead proposal post-mortem discussions, providing objective facilitation, and developing clear action plans.
- Scan public sources of information (consultant websites, industry publications) for new business opportunities.
- Support the firm’s overall business development and client retention objectives
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience such as writing RFPs and related questionnaires within the investment industry.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Articulate, with strong attention to detail writing and editing documents is key.
- Superior organization and project management skills, and the ability to work under tight deadlines while maintaining a high standard is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage time efficiently, prioritize important tasks, and respond to multiple projects and requests.
- Capable of working collaboratively within a global team to accomplish common objectives, as well as independently to achieve assigned tasks with a minimum amount of direct supervision.
- A willingness to work on projects outside of core responsibilities to help the firm achieve its goals.
- Need to possess and maintain the highest standards of personal honesty and integrity.
Impax Asset Management LLC, formerly Pax World Management LLC, is investment adviser to Pax World Funds and a pioneer in the field of sustainable investing. The firm offers a diverse lineup of mutual funds and separate accounts focused on the risks and opportunities arising from the transition to a more sustainable global economy. Each Pax strategy integrates environmental, social and governance (ESG) research into the investment process to better manage risk and deliver competitive long-term investment performance. Since 1971, we have made it possible for investors to pursue financial returns while aligning their investments with their values.
Headquartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, we serve the investment needs of individuals, financial advisors and institutional investors. Our rapidly growing company of approximately 55 employees, offers a friendly, collaborative and professional work environment. Visit us at www.paxworld.com.
Impax provides competitive compensation and benefits packages commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to high standards of corporate social responsibility, both in our investment approach and in the way we try to conduct our own business. Women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.