Senior Solutions Specialist, Change Leader
2 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Do you have a strong background in leading complex projects and/or driving change in an organization? Do you enjoy building relationships and collaborating with others to accomplish shared goals? Are you able to engage and influence others to achieve business results? If you answered yes to these questions, the Senior Solutions Specialist role may be right for you.
Department: Client Strategies Group – Tailored Solutions The Client Strategies Group is responsible for leading the firm in ensuring our clients are on track to meet their financial goals.
Tailored Solutions, a team within CSG, exists to:
* Help branch teams achieve strong client outcomes by providing what they need to know, do and say to enable the appropriate account selection, portfolio construction and protection solutions.
* Deliver an ideal client and branch experience by leading the launch, evolution and adoption for new and existing accounts, products and portfolio tools.
Senior Solutions Specialists are responsible for leading medium to large-scale, complex projects through an established change management process to address how clients, branch teams and other key groups may be impacted. In addition, Senior Solutions Specialists build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to support smaller-scale changes in a consultative approach. This role requires building relationships and collaborating with stakeholders across the firm to achieve business results.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Lead the strategy and execution of change management on medium to large-scale, complex projects to drive adoption, achieve client outcomes and business results, and enhance the experience for those impacted.
* Lead the application of the firm's change management process and tools throughout the project lifecycle.
* Lead the development of an integrated change plan using key insights to address collective impacts, in partnership with the project change team.
* Informally lead and influence stakeholders across the firm, including senior leaders, in order to develop and execute the change plan.
* Identify measures of successful adoption, usage, proficiency and change risk mitigation in consultation with sponsor, business leader(s) and project change team.
* Effectively execute stakeholder management and communication throughout the life of a project.
* Synthesize feedback in partnership with project change team and adjust strategy and change plan accordingly.
* Make connections between assigned projects and other initiatives happening at the firm to consider potential impacts and alignment opportunities.
* Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the firm to support the ongoing responsibilities of Tailored Solutions as it relates to account selection, portfolio construction and protection to help achieve client outcomes.
* Serve in a consultative approach on smaller-scale efforts to provide the branch and client perspective in determining appropriate deliverables and provide input on what branches need to know, do and say.
* 7 years of relevant experience - strongly prefer Financial Services industry experience
* Series 7 & 66 required within 6 months of hire
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required
* Prosci Certification (Change Management Certification) required within 6 months of hire
* Change management or related experience on complex projects is strongly preferred
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required
* Ability to represent client and branch team perspective preferred
* Ability to skill-up quickly on a given topic
* Ability to navigate with little direction and adapt to change in a fluid environment