POSITION: FINANCIAL ADVISOR
Colorado Financial Management is an independent wealth management firm with offices in Boulder, Loveland, and Cherry Creek serving over 700 clients, and managing $1.5 billion. We are a registered investment advisor that provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management. This position would work out of our Loveland office, and would serve clients primarily in the northern Colorado area.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Advisor with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Financial Advisor.
- Excellent communication skills. Confident.
- Collaborative worker. The Financial Advisor will work in direct collaboration with other professionals in investments, operations/client service, and financial planning.
- CFP or CFA required.
- Technologically proficient. Willing and able to learn new software programs. Experience with Junxure, PortfolioCenter, and eMoney preferred.
- Client Relationship Management: Investment advice, regular client meetings, resolution of account issues and concerns, etc. Client retention of 95%+.
- New Business Development: Develop a new business pipeline through building and maintaining relationships with Centers of Influence, prospect meetings, group presentations, etc.
- Client Service: Understanding of and ability to address general client service request. Appropriately and proactively communicate needs, requests, and deadlines to Operations team members, Trader, etc.
- Financial planning: Work collaboratively with Financial Planning department to produce individualized financial plans for appropriate clients.
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please email Jessi Spielberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors