Associate, Business Development & Marketing
Business Title: Associate, Business Development & Marketing
Mashreq Capital is looking for a motivated and experienced Asset Management Distribution Sales Specialist to assist in our distributions channels in the UAE.
As a member of our Institutional Sales team, you will be responsible for acting as a subject matter expert to our growing Asset Management business. Your responsibilities will include direct coverage of distributors in the UAE, growing our client franchise and developing and delivering against sales plans.
To be successful, you will need to develop a deep understanding of our products, our clients and our firm. You will need to effectively collaborate with our Sales teams, Capital Markets Group, Marketing, Research and Product teams. And you will need to clearly communicate strategy and targets to clients.
This role is part our Institutional Sales team, reporting directly to the Head of Institutional Sales.
- Develop and deliver a clear sales strategy for distributors of Mashreq Capital Mutual Funds in the UAE.
- Support the sales team by establishing and implementing sales plans to maximize the distribution of Mashreq Capital Funds.
- Manage key Asset Manager Relationship and growth these relationships.
- Develop and execute against targeted sales plans, with a deep understanding of our strategy and our client’s priorities.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Sales & Marketing, Fixed Income, Equities, compliance and support where needed.
- Become an expert in our existing and newly created products and push Mashreq Capital products to distributors daily, weekly and monthly according to established marketing plan.
- Cover the Sales & Marketing team in preparing monthly presentations, and when needed, following up with compliance, Shariah, legal and risk, administrators, custodians, assist in reviewing legal documents and perform various administrative duties.
- Manage and report on pipeline and activities progress to head of sales.
Qualifications / desired skills:
- Female candidate is desired for this role.
- Degree in Business Administration (Investments), CISI certificate, preferably MBA.
- 3-5 years of industry experience, preferably with funds (Fixed Income & Equities).
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Possess a strong understanding of the financial services industry and local/GCC capital markets products.
- Comfortable and confident in presenting to clients and pitching different products.
- Motivated individual with a Positive attitude.
- Intellectually curious and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task long-term and short-term goals and projects effectively and efficiently.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Excel and PowerPoint expertise is a must.
- Ability to visit distributors (Banks, Insurance companies) within the UAE.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Equities Research: Sell Side Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters