KeyBanc, Product Manager, Equity Research
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Actively manage morning meetings to focus Sales & Trading teams on what will be the most impactful and differentiated calls of the day.
- Work with Research Analysts and Associates to craft impactful messaging for our internal partners across the firm and our clients.
- Critical member of feedback loop among Research, Sales, & Trading; consistently seek out and discuss constructive ways to enhance our product and to maximize our effectiveness.
- Anticipate impact opportunities tied to the calendar and events (analysts days, industry conference, earnings reports) to create / drive a bigger market impact for KBCM by and coordinating research, sales and trading capabilities.
- Build a depth of knowledge in specific sectors that enables you to identify derivative opportunities to intra-day news that can be leveraged by sales, trading and research.
- Key member of new Research Recommendation Committee.
- Explain and enforce industry, KBCM, and departmental compliance policies and procedures, particularly related to analyst participation in the daily morning call, as well as intraday comments to Sales & Trading.
Skill set criteria:
Prior experience in sell-side equity research, sales or trading. Knowledge of the technology, industrials, consumer, energy, healthcare and REIT sectors a plus Superior written and verbal communication skills. Attention to detail - a key focus Interest in equity markets, individual stock selection, and broader industry trends/themes. Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment. Ability to allocate time to work during irregular hours, including late in the day. Ability to work constructively with others. Location – Cleveland, New York or Portland