Investment Analyst / Investment Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Search and find out the investment opportunity
- Analyze the potential deal and valuate the project
- Prepare the financial model
- Do due diligence and corporate with the related parties – audit, lawyer etc.
- Prepare and Negotiate the summary of term and condition
- Prepare the Investment summary and business plan
- Monitor the investment deal
Financial Advisory roles:
- Corporate with the investment companies or agent in overseas
- Search the business opportunity for the potential investors
- Interview the management of potential companies and Prepare the snapshot of potential company or project to the agent or investor
- Prepare the NDA, F/A Agreement
- Prepare the investment summary or business plan to present to the investors
- Arrange the schedule and handle Q&A
- Search out the industry outlook, study peer companies
- Valuate the project
- Arrange the meeting for potential investors and potential companies.
- Male/Female age 26 - 40 years old, Thai nationality only
- Master’s degree in Financial, Economics or Finance and Banking or related field.
- Experience at least 3 - 8 years in Finance, Corporate Lending or Investment Banking.
- Having a certificate of CPA or CFA is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work independently.
- Experience in structuring complex investment and/or joint venture agreement
- Fluent in English and Thai. Basic Japanese skill is plus.
- Strong skills in Excel and Power point
- Positive attitude and Open minded
- Good relationship and friendly
More searches like this
- Banking Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) Full Time jobs in Bachelors