Qualification & Experience • CA/MBA/CFA with 1-3 years of experience in wealth management, investment advisory, stock broking.
Purpose of Job
• Investments: 50% of time
• New Business: 30% of time
• Operations: 20% of time
Essential Skills & Experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Good written and oral communication skills (should be able to articulate outcome of analyses, calls etc.)
• Good accounting and financial management background
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Power point)
• Ability to ensure timely completion of tasks
• Research & analysis of companies for investments: Collect & analyse financial data using online and offline data sources such as annual reports, analyst reports and public databases
• Track quarterly/yearly results, attend investors call, read & summarise company presentation
• Track all key development with respect to companies in portfolio & their sectors: deep-diving into underlying industry dynamics and operating metrics
• Prepare presentation for clients: on investment thesis, investment ideas, updates etc.
• Coordination with new / potential clients for enrollment, for their investments, with main broker (Motilal Oswal) for client’s investments or other queries