Research Analyst- Equity Research
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
A Research Analyst / Senior Research Analyst is responsible for executing research of a designated sector / geography for a leading sell-side research firm
- Build and update company and industry models
- Create and maintain databases using data from different sources
- Work on regular research publications – earnings previews, reviews, event updates, flash notes etc.
- Contribute meaningful research ideas for thematic publications
- Carry out sector analysis and come up with investment themes /ideas
- Keep a track of latest developments in the companies under coverage and the sector and incorporate these into the research publications etc.
- Conducts independent company-specific, economic, or trend analysis
- Publishes written articles and research reports reports that summarize analysis & findings
- Develops and publishes own industry forecasts, subject to review by senior team member
- Writes and publishes analytical articles with minimal supervision, and requiring little editing or input from senior team members
- Responds to client inquiries with respect to designated coverage areas