Associate, Corporate Banking
Our client is a leading Global Bank who are expanding their presence in Dublin.
Background to the Role
They are growing their Corporate Banking team in Dublin presently with a focus on origination. The client focus is leading European Multinationals and other Multinationals seeking to get a presence in Europe. As part of that growth they are seeking to hire an Associate to support the Directors on the team in obtaining new business through the analysis and structuring of transactions.
- Member of deal team for all transactions related to assigned portfolio. Tasks include: analysis of business opportunities; preparation of credit presentations and recommendations for review.
- Provides analytical support to senior members of the team including cash flow modelling and sensitivity analysis for highly structured transactions.
- Responsibility for preparing and circulating periodic (both weekly and monthly) reports with respect to management of assigned portfolio and working on adhoc reports or operational projects as assigned.
- Pro-actively monitors assigned portfolio in order to become cognizant of business and industry dynamics and be able to detect changes in credit quality. Escalate concerns to senior members of the team.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Undergraduate degree
- Additional qualifications e.g. MBA/CFA would be an advantage but are not required.
- Prior experience of corporate banking
- Strong analytical and Excel skills e.g. ability to design and build corporate or asset base cash flow models, and / or legal documentation skills are desirable
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.