International Business Developer
You will be a member of a small, non-hierarchical sales team, within an expanding, independent and international asset management boutique under Storebrand Asset Management.
- Establish, develop and manage relationships with European wholesale, semi-institutional and institutional investors.
- Introduce and build awareness of SKAGEN and Storebrand Funds to increase sales and service clients within Europe.
- Develop and maintain sales opportunities and expand client relationships by positioning SKAGEN and Storebrand Funds' investment capabilities.
- Identify and cultivate new distribution opportunities throughout Europe.
- Conduct business meetings to promote investment strategies.
- Ensure proactive communication of the fund business and product development.
- Work cooperatively with all members of SKAGEN and Storebrand Asset Management to foster teamwork and achieve team goals.
Education and Experience
- Fluency in English in addition to German, Spanish or French.
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree and/or CFA preferred.
- At least 5 years' proven sales or consultant coverage experience in the industry.
- Established network in the wholesale and institutional segments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrable understanding of asset management and the regulatory landscape.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment with a variety of people at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to multitask in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional focus on client service.
- A team player but also a self-starter who is able to work independently and be prepared to get involved in all aspects of business development.
- Have an entrepreneurial mind-set, be good at seeing opportunities, taking initiative and getting things done.
- Be highly motivated, with a versatile personality and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Cultural values of openness, honesty, integrity, and resilience.
- International mind-set and a willingness to travel extensively across Europe.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.
The position is in Stavanger, Norway. We kindly request you send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 8th March 2019
Should you require further information, please contact Managing Director International, Casper Meussen, by email email@example.com.