Portfolio Investment Analyst
Maintains ownership of the global daily operation of providing an accurate start-of-day and end-of-day investment book of record to global portfolio managers and risk analysts. Analyses cash flow, transaction, and portfolio holdings data to ensure accurate calculation and distribution of portfolio and security data. Provides daily operational oversight, researches and resolves problems independently. Supports the implementation of new processes and the improvement of existing processes related to the Equity IBOR.
- Minimum of two years related work experience.
- Undergraduate degree of equivalent combination of training and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Equities.
- Ideally a holder of a full CFA or working towards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel and Access. Ability to build complex queries and strong knowledge of spreadsheets and database. Experience with COMPASS, Bloomberg preferred.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills able to liaise with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Knowledge of Charles River (CRD), Aladdin would be advantageous for this position.
£40,000 p/a plus generous bonus and benefits, based in London
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com