Senior Fixed Income Performance Specialist
You will be working directly with Research Analysts, Portfolio Managers, and Portfolio Specialists to provide a variety of investment information and data relating to the firm's portfolios.
- Produce portfolio analysis reports and attribution as required, utilizing strong technical and analytical skills to navigate in-house and vendor-supported performance systems
- Respond to requests for portfolio performance and attribution data from various internal groups such as the Sales & Client Service and Reporting teams
- Develop, update and maintain charts, spreadsheets and investment packs containing portfolio and/or market data for use by the PMs and Portfolio Specialists in the investment decision-making process and in presentation materials. Perform regular reviews of such materials in order to improve efficiencies.
- Manage strategy specific Composite models, adhering to Global Investment Practices Standard (GIPS) requirements and standards.
- Strong Performance background; in-depth knowledge of Fixed Income investment concepts, strategies, styles and analytical methodologies from the total portfolio level to the individual security level.
- Thorough understanding of investment principles, existing industry standards and requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience in discussing and communicating trading, investments, financial and related operations topics; confident and experienced in confirming and communicating options for problem resolution and risk management.
The ideal candidate will have 6 - 10 years of experience in investment operations environment. 5-7 years of experience from buy side. Knowledge on EM fixed income including credit, rates and derivatives. Pursuing or completed CFA.