Head of Investments
• As a senior member of the Wealth Management Leadership Team, the candidate will also be a member of the Global Investment Committee.
• Providing high quality investment analysis and insight and determining asset allocation and tactical positioning for our multi asset portfolios.
• Leading a high performing team of investment professionals and ensuring a rigorous and disciplined investment process.
• Overseeing the Investment Selection function which identifies leading global investment managers to include in our portfolios.
• Overseeing our direct equity offering which provides high quality analysis and recommendations on direct equity investments.
• Proactively building awareness of the offering by presenting at relevant conferences and seminars and publishing research on topical matters.
• Providing regular client and internal updates and insights on the global economy and investment markets.
• Working closely with other members of the management team to support the servicing of existing clients and the attraction of new clients.
• Degree or Masters level in Economics/Financial Economics or similar, CFA qualification desirable.
• 10-15 years' experience in a senior investment/strategist/fund manager role, ideally with experience covering equities and fixed income.
• Ability to construct and present well considered views on the likely evolution of the market and economic cycle and how different assets classes are expected to perform.
• A passion for investing with detailed knowledge of the global economic and investment landscape and the insight and conviction to pursue superior investment outcomes.
• Experience of tactical and strategic asset allocation within a multi asset framework.
• Impeccable communication and presentation skills with an ability to influence and instil confidence in the investment function.
• Track record of writing investment research and commentary to a high standard.
• Strong leadership and people management skills.
For more information and to obtain a full job brief please contact our retained consultant Kevin Menton by phone on 00353-867969970 or by mail at email@example.com