Liquidity and internal Funding Manager - Treasury VP
This position has primary responsibility for managing the company's liquidity and internal funding requirements.
- Manage the company's daily liquidity position and requirements for borrowing under the credit facility, determine amount and term of borrowings.
- Manage covenants and collateral requirements.
- Ensure proper reporting and accounting of short-term borrowings.
- Provide periodic cash flow analysis to treasurer and in-depth periodic cash flow analysis to the Management.
- Monitor and manage all kinds of liquidity limit.
2、Internal funding management ,asset and liability management.
- Internal funding pricing.
- Internal funding transfer.
- ALM management.
- At least bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA, CFA, FRM and/or CPA preferred.
- At least 4 years experiences in financing.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and think creatively, and work under time pressures and to manage and prioritize multiple activities.
- Have some financial analysis experiences, including financial modeling.
- Demonstrated expertise in the Microsoft Office.
Interested parties please click "apply" and submit your resume with both current and expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.