About QV Investors
QV Investors is an employee-owned discretionary investment management firm managing portfolios on behalf of institutional and private clients. QV is committed to investing, supporting and empowering people. Founded in 1996, QV stands for “Quality” and “Value”, characteristics that resonate through the firm’s culture and investment principles.
A Portfolio Administrator works with QV’s Investment Counsellors, operational and compliance teams to ensure client service excellence and accurate processing of data.
- Accurate and timely transaction posting to QV’s portfolio accounting system
- Pooled fund administration
- Assist in transitioning accounts and onboarding new clients
- Respond to client requests, such as cash management and other routine requests
- Preparation of client update documentation
Support Investment Counsellors:
- Preparing portfolio reports and exhibits in advance of client meetings
- Assisting with ad-hoc requests on a timely basis
- Working effectively with the Private Client group, striving for honest, direct and clear communication
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Dedicated to pursuing excellence, continuous improvement and self-leadership
- University Degree or College Diploma in business, accounting, economics or finance
- Canadian Securities Course or similar qualification would be considered an asset
How to Apply
Interested candidates should e-mail a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “Portfolio Administrator”.
Your cover letter should discuss who you are, why you are interested in working at QV, and what you will bring to the QV team.
We thank all applicants and advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Further information about QV Investors Inc. can be seen on our website at www.qvinvestors.com.