Corporate Strategy Manager , Bangkok Based
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- A growth FMCG industry
- Merger & Acquisition/ Financial Modelling
Our Client is one of largest Thai company , currently they are looking for Corporate Strategy Manager to drive the annual strategic planning process not limited to M&A and create pre-deal valuations.
- Work as a member of key cross-functional teams developing and/or reviewing business opportunities, leading the pursuit of business opportunities and working to compile financial evaluations for strategic plans and corporate initiatives to be presented to Senior Management
- Work collaboratively with business units and associated companies on strategic plan formulation and monitor the strategy executio
- Analyze competitor movement, economic and develop project feasibility studies, financial models, and recommendations
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses and perform power point presentations to suggest recommendations
The successful candidate should have proven track records in M&A deals and ability to handle corporate strategy and maintain M&A pipeline, create DCF pre-deal valuations, and assist with due diligence and post-merger integration and ad- hoc analysis and special projects as required
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related filed with minimum of 4 years' experience, CPA or CFA preferred. (Open for M&A consultant background and or/ management consultant and commercial experience in FMCG or retail industries would be preferred)
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgment. Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at +65 6950 0382
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066 Registration No. R1544539