They are looking to recruit enthusiastic professionals, reporting to the Company CFO/CCO to support the launch of the UCITS Management Company business.
- Dealing with Global T.A. and Local T.A. in projecting cash flows due to subscriptions/redemptions,
- Liaise with investment managers and counterparties to ensure pre-trade, and trade matching issues are resolved on a timely manner;
- Ensure that Front Office system is up-to-date in terms of limits definitions (in coordination with the compliance function), product set up and definitions;
- Design Process Management Flow with both Custodian and Administrator of Luxembourg and Irish Umbrella Funds;
- Honours Bachelor degree;
- 2-5 years' experience in a Middle Office/Back Office/Operations function;
- CFA or enrolment in professional programs strongly desired;
- Strong knowledge of financial products and financial markets;
- Italian/French Language knowledge preferable, but not essential.
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it's because our clients really are different: it's not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Graham Murphy or Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.