Senior Investment Consultant
Boutique Asset Manager with in excess of €3bn AUM is currently looking appoint a Senior Investment Consultant to manage the intermediary market panel. Joining an expanding investment team, the ideal candidate will be QFA/CFP 8-10 years track record in selling investment solutions to private clients. Proven track record in managing a regional broker panel and promoting multi-product investment solution to the HNW clientele.
The ideal person will have an excellent breadth and knowledge across investment products for the HNW market. Working closely with the Investment Committee in developing best in class investment product solutions for clients. Strong relationship and network builder across the financial advisory / broker markets.
Senior Investment Consultant - Intermediary Market
• Promote investment products to new and existing Intermediaries of the firm's panel.
• Proactively approach/meet existing intermediaries, as well as new potential Intermediaries
• Leverage any previous professional relationships you may have, where possible
• Develop a detailed knowledge and understanding of a wide range of investment products/funds covering various asset classes
• Promote product through meetings, seminars, presenting at bespoke seminars, and leveraging other appropriate media
• Assist with the design and promotion of the firm's investment products
• 8 - 10+ years relevant post qualification experience
• Highly articulate, influencing and interpersonal skills
• Proven track record in acquiring new business, sales and relationship management
• Strong ability to relate to Intermediaries and build long term relationships with them
• Existing network of Intermediary contacts
• Excellent technical product skills across a range of asset classes (structured products, equities, fixed income, property) and investment strategies
• In-depth understanding of investment markets and products
• Results driven, proactive attitude coupled with a strong work ethic, high energy approach
• Strong Initiative and ability to work independently, as well as a team cross functional member
• QFA qualified; CFP/CFA an advantage
Brightwater Executive has been retained exclusively for this key hire, on behalf of this asset management firm. Excellent, highly competitive package. For any queries, please call Estelle Davis on 00 353 1 662 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.