Associate / VP - Investment Banking
- To assist in the origination and executive of corporate finance debt advisory and capital raising arranging roles in the Infrastructure/Renewables/Energy/Water/Waste/Transport sectors.
- Create and run financial models
- Run due diligence reports.
- Structure and reviewing of project documentation.
- Credit analysis and assist with preparation of credit applications.
- Internal pricing, client on-boarding, permanent supervision and other admin requirements.
- Direct experience within Investment Banking - M&A experience is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- Valuation and cash flow modelling experience.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree, CFC or Commercial background
- CFA/ACCA or equivalent desirable
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in Corporate Finance, more specifically M&A.
- Specific sector, market knowledge is preferred
- Other languages are advantageous but not mandatory