Director/ VP - Event Finance
- •Contribute to the development of strategy for the business, supporting the Head of Private Finance to determine the medium term direction and objectives of the business.
- •Partner with Relationship Managers by providing technical guidance and devising innovative deal solutions to maximize benefits for both the Bank and its clients.
- Provide leadership in the development of long term relationships with the Bank's Relationship Managers and their clients.
- Manage complex internal and external conflicts.
- •Identify and drive opportunities for the development of new initiatives e.g. new structures, new markets, new client areas, determining clear business benefits and promoting collaboration opportunities.
- •Within the remit of Private Financing, take responsibility for supporting the execution of specific mandates.
- Provide information and make presentations to senior level audiences as required to inform decision making.
- •Contribute to ongoing process improvement activities by identifying opportunities to increase efficiency, accuracy and collaborative working practices.
- •Represent the bank at external forums and contribute to technical industry discussions in order to promote the Bank's products and services.
- •A good tertiary education is essential and a postgraduate degree would be preferable
- An additional professional qualification would be advantageous e.g. ACA, CFA, MBA.
- Strong practical knowledge of all aspects of corporate finance
- •Proven customer / business relationship skills, product knowledge, technical expertise and transaction execution skills; and
- A successful track record of delivering successful client solutions.
- 10 or more years' relevant work experience gained at a leading Acquisition Finance, M&A Advisory or Structured Finance house
- Candidates with less than 10 years of experience will be considered for a more junior role.
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com